So... it's been awhile and I just don't think I can catch up. Here a just a few pictures from our January month.
Here's a picture of Kayci in her first dance recital dress. She did a great job and I will admit that I was surprised by the fact that she got on stage and danced. Everyday is an new adventure with her she has a little bit of fiestiness to her, but is always willing to snuggle (especially when trying to get out of doing her chores). We love our Kayci babe...

Here's a picture of Kayci in her first dance recital dress. She did a great job and I will admit that I was surprised by the fact that she got on stage and danced. Everyday is an new adventure with her she has a little bit of fiestiness to her, but is always willing to snuggle (especially when trying to get out of doing her chores). We love our Kayci babe...

Brody is our happy little guy, this picture doesn't do his cute toothy smile justice (he has 8teeth already). He is 10months old now and still doesn't crawl, but loves to walk around holding your fingers. He loves to scream when he's happy and doesn't like to be left out. We love our "big guy" and all fight over him, which is why he probably isn't crawling all he has to do is give a little whine and we or I give him what he wants. He just to cute to say no to with his red hair and toothy grin.
Here's Jaxson with his cousin Colin walking up the sledding hill in Logan Canyon, we went to Bear Lake with my family the first of January and had a great time. Jaxson is always wanting to try everything and is just like his dad. He plays basketball right now and you can already see the "WELLS" side coming out. Jaxson is such a great brother he is always helping his sister clean her room and loves playing with his little brother.
Thanks for updating... Loved the pictures...
ReplyDelete