Wells Family Adventures







Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I know I know it's been awhile...

Summer is here and believe me I'm doing my best to get in boating, Lake powell and anything else fun and active, especially after being prego forever...

I was able to go boating for my birthday (thanks to Lisa and JD) and I found out how out of shape I am I was so sore the next week ohh well all is fun in love of wakeboarding and having a out of shape body.

Here's some pics from our Lake Powell trip back in June... We had a blast thanks to Mike and Alida for allowing our crazy family to come and join you on Totally Hooked...


Kayci, Ty-ty, and Cameron (cousins) playing in the baby pool...

Jaxson fishing off the back of the houseboat he caught 2 fish luckily they were leave-a-rights


Totally Hooked we are so spoiled to stay on such a nice houseboat


Brody on his first trip to Lake Powell at 2 months--He slept through almost the whole thing. Colby of course had to improve his slip-n-slide from last year so he packed a irrigation pump, 3 fireman hoses and 300feet of plastic. The slide worked great until the plastic ripped, and I was too busy sliding that I didn't get any good pics. I love being married to such a fun man or kid he is so great with the kids and always has something fun up his sleeve. Next year who knows what we will be bringing to Lake Powell.
Adam, Jason, JD, and Colby working on the slip-n-slide

Colby of course had to improve his slip-n-slide from last year so he packed a irrigation pump, 3 fireman hoses and 300feet of plastic. The slide worked great until the plastic ripped, and I was too busy sliding that I didn't get any good pics. I love being married to such a fun man or kid he is so great with the kids and always has something fun up his sleeve. Next year who knows what we will be bringing to Lake Powell.



Here are some pics of my adorable almost 3month old "chubbs"...


He is growing so fast and it has been so fun. Each day Brody does something new, it's sad how fast they grow. I love being a mother and even being a mother of 3. I will admit that we don't get much done especially grocery shopping, but I've learned that it's okay if I'm in my pj's all day as long as I can have some kind of happy special moment with my kids. I'm so glad I have such a wonderful hard working husband that makes it possible for me to be a SAHM (stay at home mom).

1 comment: